Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 medium onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 25 oz. jar prepared tomato basil marinara sauce
- 1 carton low-fat cottage cheese (1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 large egg,
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (2 cups)
- 1 lb. zucchini, thinly sliced (2 1/2cups)
- 6 oz. shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a heavy skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, and cook 4 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Add the sauce, cottage cheese, egg, and mushroom. Reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan. Next, layer 1/3 of the sauce mix, 1/3 of the zucchini, and then 1/3 of the cheese on top. Repeat this step, adding two more layers on top of the first, using the remaining noodles, sauce, zucchini, and cheese.
5. Cover with tin foil, and bake of 350°F for 45 minutes.
Per Serving Calories 222