Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 16 oz. can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (about 20)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the corn tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray the surface of the tortillas with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with the salt. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until crisp. Check on the tortillas periodically to avoid burning.
3. Heat the refried beans in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
4. Top each tortilla with about 1/3 cup of beans, 1/4 cup of lettuce, 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, 1/2 oz. cheese, 2 tablespoons olives, 2 tablespoons of salsa, and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
Per Serving Calories 257