- 1 medium-sized crookneck squash, peeled, seeded and sliced into 1/4 inch slices (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced thin (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large, ready-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh, chopped basil
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl, combine the squash, onion, and next 4 ingredients. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes. Then, place the vegetables in a grill basket, and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove the vegetables, and set aside. Place the pizza crust on the grill, and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, until lightly toasted.3. Assemble the pizza by topping the crust with the sauce, and then the vegetables, and sprinkling with the cheese. Turn the grill off, and place the pizza on the grill rack. Close the lid, and allow the pizza to heat through for about 5 minutes. Garnnish with the fresh basil.
Per Serving Calories 302