- 1 lb. sweet potatoes (3-4 medium)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes, or until tender. Remove the potatoes, and allow them to cool until you are comfortably able to remove the peels.
3. Slice the peeled sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch slices, and layer them in a medium-sized casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
4. In a seperate dish, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add the softened butter, and combine the ingredients, using the edge of a fork, until the mixture appears like a coarse meal.
5. Sprinkle the brown sugar topping evenly over the sweet potatoes, cover, and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Per Serving Calories 147