Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1/2 of a medium)
- 1 lb. fresh, trimmed green beans (about 3 cups)
- Dash ground black pepper
2. Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add bacon. Cook bacon about five minutes, or until crisp. Remove the bacon, crumble, and set aside.
2. Add the onions to the pan. Sauté 4-5 minutes, or until translucent. Add the green beans, and sauté 5-6 minutes, or until the green beans are crisp-tender. They should be fork-tender, but still maintain a slightly crisp bite.
3. Return the bacon to the pan, season with a dash of ground black pepper, and toss the green beans, onion, and bacon together.
Per Serving Calories 36