Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 cups of peeled, cubed baking potatoes (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp ground cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, canola oil, seasoning, and black pepper until the potatoes are well-coated.
3. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spread the potatoes on a single layer onto the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the potatoes are lightly browned and crisp.
Per Serving Calories 128