Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- 4 medium-sized baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup non-fat milk
- 2 oz. shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the potatoes on a large baking sheet, and bake for one hour, until a knife is easily inserted into the potato. Remove the potatoes from the oven, and allow to cool until you are able to handle them.
3. Cut each potato in half, and scoop out the majority of the pulp using a small spoon or scoop, leaving the skins intact. Place the pulp in a large bowl, and add the next six ingredients. Mash the potato mixture until well-combined, and smooth. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the potato mixture back into each potato skin. Use all of the potato mixture. Place the potatoes back on a large baking sheet, skin side down.
4. Bake the potatoes for 20 more minutes, until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with the parsely before serving
Per Serving (1 potato skin) Calories 121