Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours, 20 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours, 25 minutes
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. can red beans, drained
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14.5 oz. can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp ground chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
1. Brown the ground beef along with the garlic, onion, and red bell pepper in a non-stick skillet until the beef is no longer pink.
2. Combine the beef mixture with the remaining ingredients in a 4-qt. (or larger) slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 hours.
Per Serving Calories 264