- 4 ounces Italian bread, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp ground paprika
- non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a small dish, combine the salt, the pepper, the dried thyme, the dried oregano, and the paprika.
3. Place the bread cubes into a large bowl. Spray the cubes with a 2-second spray of cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the herb mixture. Then toss the cubes and herbs, and repeat the process with the cooking spray and remaining herbs.
4. Place the bread cubes on a large baking sheet. Bake the cubes for 10-12 minutes, until the cubes are lightly browned and crunchy. Allow to cool completely, and then store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Makes 6 Servings
Per Serving Calories 50, Fat 1 gm, Carbs 10gm, Pro 2gm.