Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 whole grain 8-inch tortillas
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
- 1 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup sliced red tomatoes (1 large)
- 1 cup peeled, thinly sliced cucumber (1/2 large)
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 of a medium avacado, sliced into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1. Lay each tortilla face-up on a flat surface.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, sun-dried tomatoes, and salt. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture over each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup each of the tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce. Then top with 2 slices of avacado, and about a tablespoon of the red onion.
3. Tuck in each end of the tortilla, and then wrap tightly.
Per Serving Calories 259