Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- dash salt
- dash ground black pepper
1. Preheat a two-sided grill or panini press.
2. In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, and cook the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and continue cooking just until the spinach wilts.
3. In a small dish, combine the spinach mixture, the cream cheese and the next 4 ingredients. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on each of 4 slices of the bread. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
4. Grill each panini for 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and the bread is crisp.
Per Serving Calories 281