Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 12-inch tortillas (choose from flour, whole wheat, tomato basil, or spinach feta)
- 12 ounces sliced lean turkey breast or ham
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 small avacado, sliced
- 1/4 of a small red onoin, sliced thin
- optional: ranch or bleu cheese dressings for dipping
1. On each torillas arrange 3 ounces of sliced turkey or ham, 1 ounce of cheese, 1/4 of the sliced avacado, and a few rings of the sliced onion.
2. Fold the ends of each tortilla in, and roll the torilla around the fillings to make a wrap. Cut each wrap in half.
Per Serving (one half without dressing) Calories 194, Fat 8 gm, Carbs 18 gm, Protein 13 gm