Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 slice bacon
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped celery (2 small stalks)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
1. Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Cook the bacon, turning often, until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan, and crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Combine the broccoli, celery, red onion, raisins, and bacon in a large bowl.
3. In a seperate small dish, combine the mayonniase, sour cream, vinegar, and sugar, and mix well. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture, and toss to coat well.
4. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for at least a 1/2 hour.
Makes 4 1/2 cupsPer Serving (2/3 cup) Calories 74