- 1 5 oz. can light tuna in water, drained
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 medium-sized dill pickle, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped sweet onion
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- pinch or ground black pepper
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise, lowfat yogurt, dill pickle, celery, onion, dijon mustard and black pepper. Use a fork to combine the mixture well.
2. Serve the tuna salad atop of whole wheat bread with crisp lettuce, or top a bed of greens with the tuna salad.
Per Serving Calories 136, Fat 4gm, Carbs 4gm, Pro 20gm