Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 10-oz. container grape tomatoes (2 cups), halved
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced fine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash black ground pepper
1. Place the halved tomatoes and sliced basil in a medium-sized bowl. In a seperate small dish, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour the olive oil mixture over the tomatoes and basil, and toss gently to combine.
3. Cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour.
Makes 2 cups
Per Serving (1/2 cup) Calories 47