Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 10-oz. bag shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup peeled, chopped granny smith apple
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage and apple. In a seperate small dish, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper until the mixture is smooth.
2. Pour the sour cream mixture over the cabbage, and gently toss together until the cabbage is evenly coated.
3. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 3 cups
Per Serving (1/2 cup) Calories 43