Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 slices lean turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 15-oz. can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat the turkey bacon over medium-high heat. Cook, turning once for 5-6 minutes, or until crisp. Remove from the pan and crumble. Set aside. Add the onion to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until opaque.
3. Turn the heat off, and add the reserved bacon, catusp, brown sugar, mustard, worcestershire sauce, and paprika. Stir well, and then mix in the beans. Pour into a 8 x 8 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray and cover with foil.
3. Bake the beans for 20 minutes, until well heated through, and serve.
Per Serving Calories 175, Carbs 33gm, Fat 1gm