- 1/2 lb. angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- dash salt
- 2 Tbsp grated, fresh parmesan
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
While the pasta cooks, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, and cook 3 minutes. Add the shrimp, parsely, lemon juice, and salt, and cook until the shrimp are pink and curled.
3. Toss the pasta together with the shrimp and the parmesan, and serve.
Per Serving Calories 340