Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb. cod, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
- Shredded red or green cabbage
- Low-fat sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2. In a large glass dish or plastic bag, combine the cod, garlic, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Assure that all ingredients are evenly combined so that fish is well-coated. Place in the fridge, and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the fish, and discard any remaining marinade. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place the fish on the baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.4. Heat the tortillas by wrapping them in foil, and placing them in the oven at 350º F for 10 minutes (it is easiest to do this at the same time you are cooking the fish).
5. To assemble tacos, place about 2 ounces of fish in the center of each tortilla. Top with shredded cabbage, a dollop of low-fat sour cream, and salsa.
Per Serving Calories (without garnish) 260