Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 english muffins (white or wheat), split
- 1/2 cup jarred spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 6 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 oz. diced, lean ham (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the split english muffins on a large baking sheet. Top each half with 1 tablespoon of sauce, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon each of ham, mushrooms, and pineapple. Add 1-2 teaspoons of chopped onion to each half.
3. Bake the pizzas for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the english muffins are crisp.
Per Serving Calories 295