Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- For the crust:
- 1 package chocolate graham crackers, crushed (11 crackers)
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp canola oil
- 3 cups Mint-Infused Ice Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the canola oil in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Lightly coat a pie pan with cooking spray. Press the graham cracker mixture into the pan, covering the bottom and sides completely.
3. Bake the crust for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
4. Spoon 3 cups of Mint-Infused Ice Milk into the pie crust, and spread evenly.
5. Freeze the pie for at least 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving Calories 208