Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (14 sheets, crushed)
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup plus 2 tsp sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup plus1 tsp cornstarch, divided
- 1 8-oz. block fat-free cream cheese
- 1 8-oz. block 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Coat a springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. To prepare the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and oil in a large bowl. Stir with a fork, just until the mixture is moistened. Using your hands, press the mixture into the bottom, and part-way up the sides of the springform pan.
3. Bake the crust at 325ºF for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool.
4. To prepare the blueberry swirl sauce, heat the blueberries, water, 2 teaspoons of the sugar, and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch over medium-high heat in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture begins to thicken. Set the sauce aside.
5. In a seperate large bowl, combine the two cream cheeses, the sour cream, and one cup of sugar. With a hand mixer, mix on high for 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of corn starch, and mix on high for another minute. Add the egg whites, and egg, and mix just until the eggs are combined with the cream cheese mixture. Next, gently fold in the blueberry mixture, using a rubber scraper to clean the sides of the bowl.
6. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust. Place in the oven, and bake for 55 minutes, or until the middle of the cheesecake barely moves when the pan is tapped.
7. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and run a knife around the edges of the pan. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely, then refrigerate until the cheesecake is chilled through (at least 3 hours).
Per Serving (1/16 of the cake)Calories 215