- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp butter melted, divided
- 2 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 2 drops red or green food coloring (optional)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour and the next six ingredients. Pour batter into a 9x13 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake for about 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownies comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan.
4. To make the mint glaze, combine the powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of melted butter, milk, mint extract and coloring if desired. Stir until smooth. Spread the glaze evenly over the cooled brownies.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Microwave on high 40 seconds, until the chocolate is melted. Stir to combine. Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate mixture over the brownies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per Serving Calories 149