Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 4 5-oz. skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375º.
2. Stir together the flour and black pepper in a shallow dish. Place the egg whites and crushed cornflakes in two seperate shallow dishes as well.
3. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Dredge the chicken breasts first in the flour mixture, then the egg white, and lastly the cornflakes, making sure to coat the entire breast.
5. Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a small cut in the thickest portion of the breast reveals that it is no longer pink.
Per Serving Calories 218