Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 16 oz. package frozen, chinese vegetables
- For the sauce:
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
1. Heat the sesame oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the chicken, and cook for 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink. Remove the chicken and garlic from the wok, and set aside.
2. Add the vegetables to the wok, and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients together (water through ground red pepper) in a seperate dish, and hold aside.
3. Return the chicken to the wok, and pour the sauce mixture into the wok as well. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened.
Per Serving Calories 162