- 4 4-oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- lemon slices to garnish
1. Preaheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the lemon juice and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine the breadcrumbs, salt, and black pepper in a separate shallow dish. Dip the chicken breasts in the lemon juice mixture, and then dredge in the breadcrumbs. Place on a baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the chicken breasts.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is no longer pink in the thickest portion.
Per Serving Calories 168