Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped summer squash
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh corn kernals
- 2 cups cooked, shredded skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 10 6-inch corn tortillas
- 3 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the squash, black beans, and corn, and saute for 5 minutes, until tender. Add the chicken, and cook 3 minutes, until heated.
3. Pour 2 cups of enchilada sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon a heaping 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of a corn tortilla. Sprinkle with about 2 tsp of queso fresco, and then roll the ends of the corn tortilla around the filling. Place the rolled tortillas, seam-side down into the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
4. Pour the remaining 1 cup of enchilada sauce evenly over the enchiladas, and top with the cheddar cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Per Serving Calories 235