- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into diagonal 1/2 inch coins
- 1 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
1. To begin, cut the boneless skinless chicken breasts into 1 inch chunks. Trim any excess fat or skin that may be on the chicken. Place the chicken chunks into a large one gallon freezer bag. Then, add the pineapple chunks along with the pineapple juice to the chicken in the bag. Add the carrots, teriyaki sauce, and minced garlic. Seal the bag, and gently mix the ingredients together.
2. Remove as much air as possible from the freezer bag, then seal it up, and place it in the freezer.
3. Remove the teriyaki chicken from the freezer about 12 hours before you plan to place it in the crockpot. Thaw it in the fridge.
4. Place the chicken in the crockpot on high for 4 hours. Serve over steamed rice.
Per Serving Calories 213, Fat 2gm, Pro 28gm, Carbs 20gm