- 4 4oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup fat free bottled Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese style breadcrumbs)
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
In a medium sized bowl, place the fat free Italian dressing. Then add the boneless skinless chicken breasts. Turn to coat the breasts evenly in the dressing. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours to marinate.
2. Once the chicken breasts have marinated, preheat the oven to 350 and prepare the coating. In a shallow dish, combine the dry breadcrumbs, panko, Parmesan cheese, salt, and ground black pepper. Dredge each chicken breast, one at a time, in the coating mixture until evenly coated. Then place the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place in the oven at 350, and cook the chicken for about one hour, or until the thickest part of the chicken is no longer pink.
4. Cool the chicken breasts completely in the refrigerator in a single layer. Then, place the chicken breast in a sturdy freezer bag or freezer container, label the container, and place in the freezer until you are ready to use it.
5. On the day you want to eat the chicken, preheat the oven to 400. Then, remove the chicken from the freezer and place on a baking sheet. Bake the chicken pieces for ten to fifteen minutes, or until the chicken in completely heated through.
Per Serving Calories 305, Fat 12gm, Pro 38gm, Carbs 10gm,Note: As an alternative, you could wait until the day you plan to eat the chicken to do all of the baking. In this case, you would place the dressing and the chicken in a freezer bag. Then place the breadcrubs, panko, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese in another freezer bag. Place both bags in the freezer together. On the day you want to eat the chicken, remove the chicken and coating from the freezer and thaw in the fridge. Then, place the chicken breasts in the baggie with the crumb mixture. Shake until the chicken breasts are evenly coated. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and then bake in an oven heated to 350 for one hour.