Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 large, burrito-sized tortilla
- 1/4 cup onion, minced fine
- 2 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 3 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Place the tortilla in the pie plate, pressing the edges of the tortilla around the sides of the pie plate.
2. Heat a medium-sized, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray, and cook the onions 3-4 minutes. Add the spinach, and cook just until the spinach wilts.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Add the spinach mixture.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the tortilla shell.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown.
Per Serving Calories 177