Prep Time: 4 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
- 16 frozen dinner rolls (we like Rhodes)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp butter or trans-fat free stick margarine
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
1. Spray a tube pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spread the frozen rolls evenly around the pan.
3. Place a small saucepan over medium heat and add the brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, butter, and cinnamon. Warm the mixture, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour the orange juice mixture evenly over the rolls. Cover with rolls with a clean towl, and allow to raise for four hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until they are no longer doughy.
7. Turn the rolls out onto a large plate. Scoop out any remaining sauce from the pan, and drizzle over the rolls.
Makes 16 rolls
Per Serving (1 roll) Calories 145