Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups non-fat milk
- 2 Tbsp plus 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 small peppermint candy canes
1. Place the milk, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a medium-sized saucepan. Mix well with a wire whisk. Warm the mixture over medium heat until cocoa is comfortably warm, stirring constantly.
2. Divide the cocoa evenly among 4 mugs, and place one small candy cane in each mug as a garnish.
Per Serving Calories 138