Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp packaged taco seasoning mix
- 1 14 oz. can fat-free refried beans
- 4 oz. shredded, 2% reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped, fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
1. In a small dish, combine the sour cream and taco seasoning mix, and mix well with a fork. Set aside.
2. On a medium-sized, flat platter, spread the refried beans evenly with a rubber spatula. Next, spread the sour cream mixture evenly over the refried beans. Sprinkle the cheese onto the dip, followed by the olives, tomatoes, and green onion.
3. Serve immediatlely, or cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Per Serving Calories 94