Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp commercial wing sauce, such as Frank's
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
1. Slice chicken breast tenders in half, vertically, and set aside.
2. In a small dish, whisk together the egg whites and 1 tablespoon of the hot sauce. In a seperate dish, mix together the flour, corn meal, salt, and ground red pepper.
3. Dip the chicken breast tenders in the egg mixture, and then in the flour mixture. Assure that the tenders are evenly coated. Repeat the procedure one more time so that each tender has been dipped in the egg and then the flour mixture two times. Set the breaded tenders on a plate.
4. Heat the cooking oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Place the tenders in the pan, and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is done and the outside is golden brown and crisp.
5. Place the chicken on paper towels, and drizzle with the remaining hot sauce.
Serves 8Per Serving Calories 100